Bilingual content/Bilinguistický obsah

Please use labels to filter out what language you want.
Prosím použijte filtery pro selekci jazyka.

23/12/2016

Some silly noobish pretense

Wormhole living treating me (not so) nice
Since my fancy main is now attempting to shed some light on actual benefits of wormhole living (404 so far), I am somewhat stuck in a wormhole (note to self: "One may not clone jump out of a citadel to his K-space clones, cause fuck you, this is not thera").

Doing what all the cool kids do
I find it a perfect opportunity to piggy back on the not so latest trend, EVE writer starts an Alphaca alt and pretends to be a newb and describes their experience with the NPE and such. They usually manage to make a huge story out of it, so let me see if I can. Let's get to it then! (Without the scientific considerations of all the aspects and overmoralizing and analyzing though)

Playtesting the NPE,  second chance at it
Oh look, I made a new toon, so wow, all the same, oh wait, there is a bubble, fuck it I wanna go jita, bubble popped, a rat and a second bubble, popped. Ok, good to go!

But let's give the NPE a try, maybe they fixed it, so that out of the box thinking does not break it like it did the last time I was trying it out?

  • Use your mouse to do things - Check
  • Loot wrecks. - Check
  • Approach the bubble probe, so you can pop it - uhm, it's dead? FML, NPE over, better start a new toon?
  • CCP's fancy NPE fcked by an unexpected, but playtested and previously announced through feedback behavior - Check
  • Get ignored by people on Rookie Help after asking how to fix it - Check, also fuck you.
There we have it. A valiant effort gone to shit cause dynamic and adaptive experience is overrated.

Ok, back to real EVE
Ok, I am bored, let's go to Jita, so that I may purchase skillbooks, implants and all those lovely things that make you cool enough to fly a two ASB Moa and piss people off.
Oh yeah, I activated OMG state at this point, cause my main sub was running out and I needed to redeem those 30 days somehow and maybe double those final coming up christmas presents in the proces.

Rookie chat is a great place to fish for people unaware of buddy program and buffer your PLEX supplies through some subscriptions and ofc making EVE great again. And helping newbs!

I heard ppl can click pics to enlarge them
Jita local classics
Jita local is full of shit, but there is one link with some get free ISK kind of thing, so let's clickbait myself to a nice surprise.
Oh look, it's some sort of stupid selfpropagational lotto, ok I'll bite, free ISK is nothing to scoff at!
  • Task 1 for 5M: "get someone from Jita to mention them in this chat" ok, I will link my name cause I am in Jita. GG. That's a +5M my wallet
  • Task 2 for 1M: "capital of Sweden" ok, I know you 'Mericans are probably fucked, and I would be if someone wanted Murican trivia. But as a not so proud EU citizen I get to say Oslo quick and +1M, lol.
  • Task 3 for 2M: "transfer 6 isk in 3 installments" was too slow on that, but won second place for +1M
  • Task 4 for 1M: "write name of this game backwards" wow, enilno eve...  +1M
  • Task 5 for 5M: "EHP of tristan with a single DC on it" ok, too lazy to start up EFT or whatever so just a guess of 2K will have to do, and +5M it is. (cause tolerance was set to 0 skill till all 5s)
And there you have it kids 13M made in 6 minutes on some silly chat with close to 0 ingame effort, except for flying to Jita.

Moral of the story is that you are a stupid newb and have little to lose, you go try all the things and give no one money, unless its 6 isk, then it's ok.

As for this NPE of mine I will logoff till I have trained for what I wanted to do, cause well, can't be a happy eager newb since I already subbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment